Friday 21 December 2012

P. Diddy Admits He's Gay!



Can you tell if Diddy is gay or not? In this interview from what appears to be an album release party from two years ago, Diddy, interviewed by Kevin Hart appears to slip up, mentioning sleeping with Usher back in the day.

Here's what Diddy said:
"That's my brother right here, from day one we used to wake up, and — I mean, damn, pause. But, like check this out…"

He realizes his error just as Usher flashes him a mean look and continues rambling about 'wrestling' with usher, trying to mitigate the damage. Hart starts laughing in surprise as Diddy continues:

"I mean, I mean…back in the days, when he was like ten and I was a little bit older, his older brother…we used to fight over the Frosted Flakes. Ya know what I’m saying, before pause was invented.

"Ya know what I’m saying, this is my brother for real. We used to actually wrestle off of the, off of the, Frosted Flakes. Because he used to always get up earlier than me, and now he’s one of the richest stars in the world – and I love him."

Hart interrupts at this point:

"Yo…What the f-ck did Puff just say?! Nobody's gonna acknowledge this! Puff just said 'We used to wrestle over the Frosted Flakes' – and we're streaming live! That was stupid! Listen…that was fu-king stupid!"

If the guy's gay he should just come out clean and say so; no one's gonna  crucify him or anything like that. . .

And it's not like he's gonna get 14 years' jail time. . .

He'll just have a few extra fans, that's all.




No comments:

Post a Comment